I am a creative, innovative and versatile design and marketing professional with success in brand creation and development; experiential, merchandise and promotional marketing; wholesale and retail merchandising; product concept and development; and project management.
I possess a comprehensive background in creating innovative and dynamic designs with emphasis in concept, detail, and style. My work history has afforded me dexterity in both B2B and B2C marketing objectives, as well as, consumer and employee experiential marketing. I have attained the reputation as a reliable and flexible designer with adeptness in design and marketing strategies to obtain specific goals.
I exemplify the proven ability to recognize the big picture in any project; equipped with outstanding work ethic and unsurpassed dedication to consistently produce remarkable results.
ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
HTML / CSS
DEVELOPMENT, CORPORATE, RETAIL & PRODUCT
PROMOTIONAL, INCENTIVE & MERCHANDISE
DIGITAL, RETAIL &
USER EXPERIENCE, FASHION, PROMOTION & PACKAGING
2016 - PRESENT
SCHLAFLY BEER - THE SAINT LOUIS BREWERY
Marketing Design Manager
I am responsible for many facets in the marketing department including; graphic design, project management, brand and events marketing, experiential marketing, distributor and retail merchandising.
Design & Department Project Management:
- Developed company brand standards guide,
- Created and implemented 'Brandfolder' - an online sales tools and branding assets portal
- Facilitated massive overhaul of company website layout, content and design
- Design all print, digital and OOH advertising campaigns, sales promotions and branded events
- Design all territory fleet vehicles including trailers, portable bars, delivery and draft vans
- Streamlined department for increased productivity and cost savings with in-house design services, online assets
and signage/display production
Experiential & Brand Marketing:
- Created and implemented yearly company brand plan including program and promotion outlines, brand and
sales focuses, new and extended product lines, budgets, sales tools and assets
- Facilitated loyalty and incentive programs for sales team, accounts, distributors and employees
- Developed digital beer/photo/map kiosk for increased consumer interaction and brand awareness at brewpub
- Created and implemented brewpub beer menu and sampling program to build consumer experiences
- Facilitated multiple branding updates including brewpub remodeling, signage and artwork commissions for
increased consumer experiences and brand awareness
- Designed and implemented eCommerce website for increased brand visibility and merchandise sales
- Procured retail and event assortments for both brewpub locations and eCommerce website
- Developed wholesaler/distributor POS system for increased display placements
- Designed and procured all POS displays, enhancers and merchandise for distributors, retailers and brewpubs
- Maintained brewpub retail areas including merchandise layouts, displays and signage
2012 - 2016
BECKER BRANDS INTERNATIONAL
Designed, implemented and managed development of national licensed leather goods brand, medical accessory line and cause-related apparel line for company diversification. Led creative rebranding of core winter accessory line through product restructuring, photography, retail packaging and marketing collateral. Implemented multiple B2B ecommerce websites learning CMS and shopping cart systems on the job for increased brand awareness and sales. Managed overseas vendors production ensuring product standards and approval processes were met for consistency across all brands. Traveled to overseas factories for product development, sourcing and production checks. Generated successful design of identity, packaging and co-branding materials for private label clients effectively meeting brands specific requirements.
2009 - 2012
A&E GROUP, LLC
Senior Graphic Designer
Facilitated design and development of national sports licensed apparel products including identity, packaging, marketing collateral, advertising and B2C ecommerce website. Led the innovative rebranding campaigns across all seven company brands maintaining project timelines, budgets and all communications. Provided paramount support for all designing and development needs of the company including identity, branding, product brochures, catalogs and presentations.
2007 - 2009
CREATIVE PACKAGING RESOURCES
Designed packaging and display graphics for exclusive lines of products for local and national retailers in corrugated, plastic and metal mediums. Managed production of design projects including quoting, vendor communication, manufacturing coordination, press checks, problem solving and client servicing. Collaborated with manufacturers for new and improved design techniques and production practices.
2005 - 2006
Owner / Designer
Managed promotional marketing and incentive company including business development, revenue projections and budgeting, time line management and the fulfillment/distribution of all project deliverables. Served as merchandise marketer for company promotions, special events and product catalogs. Designed custom promotional merchandise and corporate incentive gifts for multiple beverage industry brands.
2001 - 2005
E. SMITH & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Designed promotional merchandise and graphics for multiple national companies and advertisingagencies. Marketed merchandise for brand reinforcement and rebranding campaigns, corporateincentives and events. Collaborated with key buyers to devise a comprehensive marketing solutionthat achieved organizational goals within established budget and timeline.